Winter Park Fall Camp
2020/2021 CAMP UPDATE
Camp registration is now open!
Camp dates will be November 19 - November 25, 2020.
Camp participants should arrive November 19th no later than 5:00 p.m.. for camp meeting
Camp on snow last day is November 25 (If you plan to fly, do not book flights before 5:00 p.m.).
*Note change in dates due to COVID-19 and Winter Park unsure if we will be able to train on Thanksgiving or the following day due to larger crowds.
FAST Camp Facts
Our Thanksgiving Camp is held at Winter Park, CO. We will be offering a 7-day camp option. Fall camp consists of on-snow skiing skills and drills along with GS and SL gate training.
We have multiple sessions each day. Free skiing/drills/gates. Each racer can get up to 300 gates a day (that's a lot of gates in the mountains). We will have video daily, with review with coaches.
We are teaming up with Holy Hill and Duluth teams. That means athletes will get the benefit of working with a group of talented coaches.
CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19 RULES
This will be a day camp only.
What that means is that all families are responsible for housing, meals and transportation of athletes. You are able to work with other families. Four Degrees coaches will not be able to do so this year.
- Parents can coordinate with other families for arrangements.
- Transportation to and from airport is responsibility of families this year.
- Transportation to and from Winter Park ski resort is responsibility of families this year.
- Daily ski passes are provided to athletes and is included in price of camp.
- For those new to the program, this is a great camp that provides athletes with all-mountain experience and prepares them for the upcoming season.