Winter Park Fall Camp - 2023
7-Day SL/GS November 19-25
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL SESSION
The 3-Day Extended SL Camp will be on November 26-28
*Camp participants should arrive on November 18th no later than 8:00 p.m. for the camp meeting
*Camp on snow's last day's end at noon (If you plan to fly, do not book flights before 5:00 p.m.).
$950 7-Day Camp
$200 3-Day Extension Camp
FAST Camp Facts
Our Thanksgiving Camp is held at Winter Park, CO. We will offer a 7-day SL/GS camp option with an additional 3-day SL camp extension. Fall camp consists of on-snow skiing skills, drills, and GS and SL gate training.
We have multiple sessions each day. Free skiing/drills/gates. Each racer can get up to 300 gates a day (that's a lot of gates in the mountains). We will have videos daily with reviews from coaches.
We are teaming up with Holy Hill. That means athletes will benefit from working with a group of talented coaches.
This will be a day camp only. Families are responsible for housing, meals, and transportation of athletes. However, we will arrange some opportunities to have team dinners during our camp. Also, you can work with other families or talk to Pete Jones about other arrangements.
- Daily ski passes are NOT provided to athletes and are the racer's responsibility to purchase. We suggest you buy the season pass for the best price. The early season pass is $279, good until 12/15/23. Visit the Winter Park website for more info.
- Parents can coordinate with other families for arrangements.
- Transportation to and from the airport is the responsibility of families.
- Transportation to and from Winter Park Ski Resort is the responsibility of families.
- This great camp provides athletes with an all-mountain experience and prepares them for the upcoming season for those new to the program.
- Athletes who register for the camp are provided a link to reduced-priced lodging located at the Winter Park Resort Park within the registration process.