MT. HOOD CAMP
FAST Camp Facts
Our Summer Camp held at Mt. Hood consists of on-snow skiing drills and SL / GS gate training.
- Daily skiing 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
- Drills and Gates
- Daily video review with coaches
- Dryland training
Coaches: 3 Head Coaches
- Pete Jones - Head Coach, Four Degrees
- Nick Clingman- Head Coach, Team Duluth
- Craig Davidson - Head Coach, Grand Traverse
- Travel, housing, transportation to and from practice, and food not included
- The cost of the camp consists of training, lift tickets, video, dryland
- Bring both SL & GS skis (If athletes have both)
- PAYMENT TYPES: Check, Cash, ACH, Credit Card
- PAYMENT PLAN OPTION: If you sign-up before March 1, you can take advantage of our payment plan of $175 down, and four additional payments of $500 will be automatically applied on 3/25, 4/29, 5/27, 6/17.