Winter Park Fall Camp
2020/2021 CAMP UPDATE
We are still planning on having camp this coming season. More info will follow as we learn more about COVID-19 precautions or changes that may have to implement.
FAST Camp Facts
Our Thanksgiving Camp is held at Winter Park, CO. We will be offering a 7-day and 10-day Camp option. Fall camp consists of on-snow skiing skills and drills along with GS and SL gate training.
Camp is being scheduled for Nov. 23 - 30 for 7-day GS/SL.
3-day extended SL camp is available for an additional fee Dec.1-3.
We have multiple sessions each day. Free skiing/drills/gates. Each racer can get up to 300 gates a day (that's a lot of gates in the mountains). We will have video daily, with review with coaches.
Dependent on how many athletes sign-up for camp we will have a minimum of 2 coaches, more if needed based on total athlete participation.
Study time is built into our daily schedule.
IF TRAVELING BY AIR
For those booking air travel and need Coach Jones to transport athletes to Winter Park please arrange to have your athlete flight arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. on November 23, 2019.
Return flights on either 7-day or 10-day camps please arrange to take a flight back home no sooner than 5:00 p.m. if you need transportation from Winter Park to airport.
- Parents do not have to come to camp for U12 and older athletes.
- For U12 and older athletes who come without parents, Four Degrees coaches and staff will care for athletes from airport pick-up to drop-off.
- Team stays at hotel together and athletes are matched-up with roommates their gender and age group as much as possible. 2 athletes per room.
- For athletes that do come with parent(s) have the option to stay in hotel rooms with family. Pricing options will be available for both options.
- Breakfast and 3 dinners are included in the price of camp. Remainder of dinners, athletes can choose to dine with team all nights, but have the option to choose other restaurants within walking distance to our hotel as long as they have parental supervision or permission to do so.
- Athletes will be brought to grocery store to pick-up lunch supplies once arrival at Winter Park. Otherwise, athletes can choose to eat at the Winter Park Resort.
- Each day coaches will transport athletes to and from Winter Park training facility.
- Daily ski passes are provided to athletes and is included in price of camp.
- For those new to the program, this is a great camp that provides athletes with all-mountain experience and prepares them for the upcoming season.